No, that's not a typo; we’re talking about modal, the eco-friendly, biodegradable fabric used in your favorite sheeky gear. It can be hard to keep all the different eco fabrics straight, so let us break it down for you:
The top 6 things you need to know about modal:
• Modal is a cellulose fiber made from beech trees.
• It's 100% biodegradable
• Softer and more water-absorbent than cotton (as in, great for Bikram :)
• It holds colors beautifully, like your cheeks.
• It's highly breathable, like pranayama for your skin.
• Shrink resistant, like your willpower.
We thoughtfully handpicked modal as the base fabric for your favorite sheeky gear because it's got what's important: performance, sustainability and cuteness. And when you feel good and you look good, you're empowered to do good. Only the best for you, sheekettes.